Confidential Counselling for Couples, Families, Individuals and LGBTQ2+
Sex Therapy and Counselling
Healthy Relationships Individual(s), Couples, Family and LGBTQ2+ sex therapy and counselling sessions are all designed to be in a confidential and safe environment.
Our sex therapist and counsellors can help clients work through relationship or communication challenges with the goal of enhancing emotional closeness and sexual intimacy.
Working together we will focus on identifying the reasons for the breakdown of communication, relationship and intimacy. Clients will learn to address or alleviate their issues, thereby restoring confidence and self value for a better and healthier level of functionality, intimacy and communication.
- Couple’s and Relationship Conflict
- Women’s Health
- Anxiety and Depression
- Sex Therapy
- Relationship Counselling
- Emotional Regulation
- EMDR for Trauma Desensitization
- Gender Variance
- LGBTIQ2+ Community (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer and Two-Spirited)
- Hormone Readiness Assessments for trans youth and adults
- Assessments for gender creative children considering hormone blockers
- Loss of Sexual Intimacy
- Orgasm Difficulties
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Desire Discrepancies
- Sexual Orientation
- Internet Porn Addiction
- Paraphilias (fetishes)
- Support for Gender Dysphoria and Reassignment
- Intimacy Skills, Sex Education and Ethics
- $120* – 60 minute session
- $180* – 90 minute session
- $240* – 120 minute session
- Payments may be made by: Cash, Cheque or E-Transfers
- Receipts sent via email for your records and insurance claims.
* All prices are subject to GST
A sliding scale is available for certain unique situations and can by discussed by email or phone.
- Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by Dr Sue Johnson
- The New Male Sexuality by Bernie Zilbergeld
- Staying in Love: The Top Secrets of Great Relationships by Robyn Salisbury,
- Sex Smart: How Your Childhood Shaped Your Sexual Life and What To Do About It by Aline Zoldbrod
- Finding the Real Me: True tales of sex and gender diversity edited by Tracie O’Keffee and Katrina Fox
- Mating in Captivity by Esther Perel
- The State of Affairs by Esther Perel
Preparing for our session through appropriate reading may make your journey easier. The suggested books are there to inform, help and encourage you to realize you are not alone.